Excellent detail in Multiple colors!
Roban Model AS-350 is the second product in their Super Scale series. These scale bodies are designed to be as close to the real thing as you can get. The cockpit is positioned in the correct spot, and they leave lots of room in the body of the fuselage for the front seats, and avionics. They pulled this off buy putting the electronics and gear train up in the scale engine compartment, just like the full scale. System lights are programmable with 9 different patterns, all of which are preinstalled. Wonderful details on the outside as well. From some of the videos, its sometimes hard to tell if this is a real helicopter or not.
- Quad Blade Rotorhead and scale CF rotor blades.
- Scale CF tail blades.
- Extremely detailed.
- Complete scale cockpit, seven seats.
- Preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel).
- Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter.
- Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S battery, 530KV motor), fly with your existing parts.
- Product comes preassembled.
Last edited by ndfly700; Today at 01:37 AM..