RC EYE 450 in X-Mode configuration.
Flying the RC EYE 450 (ArF) with firmware version 7.0-beta3 in full X-Mode configuration directly into the sun! It was a rather windy October day at the HKMEC in Hong Kong today with strong gusty winds. The new firmware performed very well.
Flightcontrol: QC-09 with firmware 7.0-beta3
Battery : 4200 mAh, 3S
Transmitter : Futaba 8FG
Pilot : Chris
RCLogger, RC EYE 450 X-Mode Flight.
Flying the RC EYE 450 with the new firmware 7.0-beta3 during rather strong wind conditions in X-Mode configuration. The video was taken 8th October ’12 at HKMEC, Hong Kong. We performed a number of flights today and all performed extremely well. If you would want to get your hands on the new firmware please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The new firmware works with both, the RC EYE 450 and 650. Thank you for viewing this video and please do like it if you like it
Model : RC EYE 450, fw7.0-beta3 (X-Mode)
Pilot : Chris
Camera: Christine / Tracy
Check back with us here at RC Heli Resource as more information is released for the RC Eye 450.
Source: RC Logger
- EXCLUSIVE: RC Logger testing new version of the RC EYE One . . . .
- PRE-INFO: RC EYE 450/650 Firmware 7.0 with X-Flight Mode Support has been released
- VIDEOS: RC EYE One unboxing and flights
- EVENT VID: RC Logger Introduces the RC EYE 450 (ARF) at IRCHA Jamboree 2012
- RC EYE 450 “flipping” fun in Vegas for CES 2013