ALIGN APS Overview
APS packaging contents
ALIGN APS Radio Programming
Align APS Flight stabilization system for use on Radio Control Helicopters. In this video a Align Trex 550E was used to show the APS system. This video also details the simple 3 steps needed to have your radio ready for use with the APS.
ALIGN APS Calibration and Vibration Test
Align APS being used on a Trex 550E. We are calibrating the GPS sensor as well as going through the process of a vibration test for the APS. Once you have done these two steps your set to fly. But I do have one more video that will show you how to test the Fight Command Controls on the bench prior to flight. This enables you to be sure that you have the commands memorized and ready for use with the APS system.
Source: Mrrcscaleguy via Align Corporation
- HOW TO VID: Jeff continues his build of the 700N DFC with part 2
- Jeff Fassbinder builds the Trex 700N DFC SC, part 1
- WITB VID: Jeff Fassbinder and the Trex 700N DFC Super Combo
- VIDEO: Jeff Fassbinder unboxes the Trex 450 Plus DFC
- First test flight of the Align Trex 800 Gimbal with Jeff Fassbinder