Wookong M on a home built airframe
This is a quick video showing the WK-M on a home built hexa frame. 6000mah battery, quadcopter.co.uk motors, ardu 30A esc’s, gopro bolted straight to the airframe without gimbal. We did a GPS test and then “come home” test, both worked perfectly. AUW is just over 3.5kg.
- BREAKING: Danny Szabo Test Flight Video and Photos
- VIDEO: Raptor E720 Prototype Test Flight
- VIDEO: CopterCam5E Aerial Video Flight Test
- DJI Request to all “WooKong-M” Users
- VID: ArduPilot Mega 2.5 detailed by Flite Test