R/C Heli Tutorial #10 Proper Motor maintenance
What’s up Everybody?, Thanks for watching! In this Tutorial I will show you How to do Proper Motor maintenceon your R/C Outrunner motors. Yes this is a long tutorial but in order to ensure Include everything it took a little bit more time. We start off on basic lube then more complex lube job and motor test of my Scorpian HK-4035 560Kv motor. I hope you guys find this helpful and enjoy. If you like our videos please support us by subscribing. Be sure to check out our website for behind the scene photos videos and more!
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Kyle Stacy teaches the WooHoo
- VIDEO: Smack flyin’ with HC and his DT 600E
- HOW TO VID: Removing stripped bolts
- TUTORIAL VIDEO: SimStick Tutorial – Configuring Phoenix
- WITB: Dave unboxes the Compass Warp 360