You may recognize the tune, you may recognize the helicopter as a Compass 3D Plus. The pilot is… Well, the one writing this. Watch the center of the shot and you will see a medium sized cup of water on the ground. My buddy Ron came up with the idea that I should try to knock over a cup full of water with my main blades while flying inverted. We were both about 15 feet from the cup of water and I can say that it was a little scary. It’s also harder than it looks, especially when both your hands are shaking. You’ll also see some really deep blade scrapes. This wasn’t just cutting the grass, there’s some dirt in there too. I don’t recommend trying this at home.
Source: Alexmit via YouTube
- Crash Video of the Week: Leon Luke – Vibe 90
- VIDEO: Lukas Riva @ Alpine Heli Smackdown
- VIDEO COVERAGE: Fredericksburg Heli Invasion
- More Outrage-ous Heli Smackdown “On The Beach” Videos
- “Fast” Video: MSH Protos 500 at Heli Smack Down “On The Beach”