Some Japanese scale modelers get their wings with the help of Futaba’s CGY750…
Mr. Hareyama who is a very well known scale modeler in Japan traveled to Futaba’s factory this week to show his Vario Hughes 500, with a 5 blade head, turbine for power and controlled by the CGY750. He has been testing the CGY750 for a month Mr. Hareyama told Futaba, it was hard to control the Hughes in a right turn without the CGY750, he could not even do a pirouette. Now, with the CGY750 it is extremely easy to fly!
His friend Mr. Sasahira also came to the factory and brought Vario Schweitzer, 3 blade head, 22cc gasoline heli. Futaba installed the CGY750 in his heli and tested it. After seven years of not being able to successfully fly this helicopter Mr. Sasahira was very happy that the CGY750 worked so well, and he is now able to fly this machine.
Be sure to watch the end of the video as it shows some impressive low-level action that really shows off the stability of the system in this application.
Stay tuned for more information on using the CGY750 in a multi-blade machine!
Source: Mr. Hareyama’s YouTube Channel
Source: Futaba: Facebook
- VIDEO: Turbine Powered Blue Thunder Scale Model Flight Demo
- DOWNLOAD: Futaba CGY750 Manual
- RECENTLY ADDED: Tower Hobbies reveal Futaba CGY750 price and in-stock date
- ADDITIONAL INFO: More CGY750 details released on Futaba’s website
- Matt Botos shares his thoughts on Futaba’s new Flybarless System “CGY750″