Thunder Power RC TP1430C
FIRMWARE UPDATES FOR TP1430C
IMPORTANT READ INSTRUCTIONS FIRST:
Thunder Power RC TP1430C Firmware Update Instructions
Reading the instructions is necessary to understand how to use the TPRC CUI and which version Firmware to use when updating your charger.
Thunder Power RC Charger User Interface (CUI) -.ZIP File
New CUI posted 9/17/2012
FIRMWARE UPDATE v2.6 FOR USB – .ZIP File
New Firmware posted 9/17/2012
Firmware v2.6 will update the following:
● Moved pack total voltage to main screen
● During Charge and Discharge cell count is displayed
● Individual cell screen displayed after error message
● Max Internal temp cut off raised to 90*C/194*F
● Charge rate drops 15% when internal temp reached 82*C/179*F
- Will continue charging at lower rate or until reaches 90*C/194*F, it will then pause until charger reaches 64*C/147*F then resume.
● Balance On/Off locked out for cells count 5S-14S
● Increase capacity to 99Ah
● Charge Capacity limit raised to 125%
● Individual cell voltage more than .30V will go into EB mode
● Individual cell voltage more than .40V will not charge, error message to “battery needs service” / next shows individual cell screen
● Balance Mode Only – charger will balance battery while hooked up and showing cell balance screen. Small dots will flash next to cells being balanced. Fan will run at low speed.
● Pb battery setting changed to voltage, not cells. 6V / 12V / 18V / 24V / 30V / 36V / 42V / 48V
● Pb charge and discharge table modified to give wider range of limits per voltage settings
● Charger input voltage set above actual input, charger will no long show message and lock up. It will show message and allow user to change setting. However charger will not allow any functions until settings are corrected.
● Bug in display when charging corrects display reading
● Widened range at which Pb mode will charge 6/12/18 cell Pb
Source: Thunder Power RC
- AVAILABLE: Update your Thunder Power TP820CD firmware
- UPDATE: TP1430C New Firmware Available Now For Download
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Thunder Power TP1430C Charger
- NEW: Thunder Power TP610-ACDC Charger!
- Firmware update available for your Thunder Power 1430C