The Team at Knife Edge Software, developers of the RealFlight 6, have released the latest public beta. Version 6.00.047 is available for download now. Continue through to read the details for this latest public beta.
New RF6 public beta (6.00.047) is available
Version 6.00.047 is now available as a free public beta download. It includes new content and some fixes.
We present to you the Messerschmitt Bf 109E! Two stock color schemes show off this scale warbird’s detailed exterior. Its equally detailed cockpit has many moving parts tied to working features, from its stick and rudder controls to flaps and retracts.
Advanced aircraft editor users will appreciate the new “Current CG” airframe property. It provides the exact XYZ coordinates of the CG relative to the model’s origin. If you want the CG to remain unchanged after edits that would move it, jot down the current numbers first, then you can precisely realign it when you’re done making other adjustments.
See the full release notes below for more info, and please let us know if you discover any new bugs.
This version is compatible with 6.00.045 for multiplayer.
Perform the following steps to obtain the update:
1. Start the RealFlight 6 Launcher
2. Click Additional Options, then Technical Support
3. Click Enter Tech Support Code
4. Enter the following code: B#2f3qe2557eex (If successful, you will see a message saying “You are now registered to use the Public Beta site until the new version is posted to official download site.”)
5. Go back to the main Launcher menu and click Registration/Updates
6. Make sure that in the bottom left corner it says Temporary Public Beta. If not, try reentering the code
7. Click Update to Latest Version; alternatively, click Update to Specific Version, choose 6.00.047 from the list, and click OK.
The LauncherHelper will need to restart partway through this process. Answer “Yes” when it asks if you want to continue downloading the new version. When this process is finished, you will have the latest available version of RealFlight 6.
● Messerschmitt Bf 109E
● Aircraft Editor: “Current CG” read-only property
● Broken-off parts retain their parent’s visual scale
● Import/Export: Custom visual tail blades are included in AV and EA exports
● Import/Export: An import operation that requires resource conflicts to be resolved does not result in a duplicate aircraft at the airport origin. This should also fix some crashes.
● Import/Export: If a conflict occurs, and you choose to rename the resource but the new name you provide also causes a conflict, choosing overwrite in the second conflict dialog will correctly overwrite the file with the second name, not the first one.
● Sound emitter airport objects that are set to play sounds intermittently do not all play at once when an airport first loads
● If the current aircraft has a grappling hook, the hook and rope are no longer visible while changing airports
● The folding propeller no longer displays a warning
● Aurora, Aurora 3D (EP2): The exhaust pipe and rotor head have the intended chrome appearance
● Junkyard: Removed an unnecessary bullet power-up from the Deadringer course (ammo is unlimited in that game type)
Source: Knife Edge Software