Okay everyone, a couple of days ago we reported on the available download of the public beta version 6.00.030 for RealFlight 6. It offered many fixes and improvements as well as the addition of new features. Well, today Knife Edge Software released full public version 6.00.032 with differences from the public beta.
Continue on to read the details of version 6.00.032.
RealFlight version 6.00.032 is now public
6.00.032 is now a free public release. To obtain it, simply run the RealFlight 6 Launcher, click Additional Options, then click Registration/Updates. You will need to complete the online registration if you have not done so in the past. (This may be required even if you have registered previously; if so, just make sure to use the same password you used originally.) Then, click Update to Latest Version, or Update to Specific Version if you prefer, and follow the instructions.
Note that this update is cumulative. As long as you obtain the update via the Launcher, you do not need to update to any earlier/in-between versions first.
● Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre EDF
● Sikorsky Skycrane (with and without controllable grappling hook)
● Junkyard airport
● Fixed a number of possible crashes based on user submitted crash reports
● RealFlight displays a warning when loading an aircraft that was not set up in RealFlight 6
● Propwash airflow behaves more realistically
● Fixed a handful of missing/incorrect airfoils, retuned stock aircraft that use airfoils we edited
● Governors on electric helis sense motor RPM instead of rotor RPM. This helps maintain motor RPM during head overspeed conditions instead of briefly shutting the motor off until rotor speed returns to normal
● Improved electronic flybar component aileron axis behavior to reduce oscillations and initial roll rate overshoot, resulting in smoother response to inputs (aileron axis only)
● Rewind is disabled during recording playback
● Physics Gadget: Hover mouse over Physics Speed slider control to see current value, which then updates in real time as you drag the control
● Physics Gadget: Difficulty knob always reflects the current settings on the Custom tab without having to reopen the gadget
● Import/Export: When exporting an airport, the original location of dynamic objects is used instead of their current location at the time of export
● Import/Export: When exporting an airport, a custom object that appears more than once in the airport is included only one time in the .RFX
● After disengaging the grappling hook, there is no longer a delay before it can be reengaged
● After loading an aircraft with a grappling hook component, the hook’s initial engagement status always reflects the input value of the engagement servo
● The grappling hook does not interfere with aircraft spawning on top of airport objects
● Aircraft Editor: Several properties now use millimeters instead of centimeters or meters when metric units are selected
● Airplane Hover Trainer: When throttle control is surrendered to the sim, the Get Ready dialog shows the throttle stick at the correct setting for hovering, making it possible to satisfy all the start conditions
● Multiplayer: Fixed crash when starting an empty game list
● Multiplayer: Autopilot assist is disabled during games
● If the main RealFlight dialog is resized, gadget positions and sizes are adjusted to prevent them from getting stuck off screen
● If a recording fails to load, the Open Recording dialog does not repeatedly reappear
● When camera is in free look mode, mouse sensitivity is adjusted based on zoom level, making movements less extreme if you are zoomed in close
● Thunderbolt Sbach 35% is now the default vehicle
● Thunderbolt Sbach 35%: When one elevator breaks off, it does not continue functioning visually. The remaining elevator does.
If you previously downloaded the 6.00.030 public beta, here’s what is different in .032. For everyone else, this is irrelevant.
● The Grappling Hook variant of the Sikorsky Skycrane exhibited a tail wobble in .030 that was fixed in the non-grappling variant. Both variants now use the same values.
● Sikorsky Skycrane (Grappling Hook): Grapple breakaway strength is increased to a more suitable value for lifting the various objects at the Junkyard
● Sikorsky Skycrane (both variants): Main rotor blades have a little less drag
● We fixed an airport object name conflict between the new Junkyard basketball hoop object and an old object from Add-Ons 1 that was causing an error message on sim startup
Source: Knife Edge Software