Here is good news for owners of the RC Logger LC. There is a new firmware update. Firmware version 1.1 is ready for download now.
Click through to read the details of RC Logger LC Firmware version 1.1 as well as a link to the update file.
RC Logger LC
Size: 20.78 KB
Released: February 21, 2012
Unzip the archive file and follow the firmware update procedure as explained in the RC Rogger LC operating instructions. This firmware package has been designed for the RC Logger LC.
Firmware update procedure:
Warning. Do not disconnect the connection to the computer during the update process. Otherwise, the files in the internal memory can be damaged and the entire update process must be repeated.
1. Make sure that the product is switched off.
2. Press and hold down the “Trigger” button on the product.
3. Connect the product to a computer via the USB cable. The product is detected as an external device.
4. Release the “Trigger” button.
5. Delete the “firmware.bin” file.
6. Store the new firmware file in the same directory from which you have deleted the old file.
7. Separate the product fully first via the operating system, and then by the USB cable.
[RC Logger LC Firmware V1.1] 2012/01/21:
- Added: Support IMU data and setting
- Added: Increase to 4s delay after power on the LC to provide support for IMU
- Updated: USB device name updated to “RC Logger LC” (within device manager)
Source: RC Logger