Here is some update news for owners and fans of Hyperion Chargers. Hyperion World has released a new firmware for version 3 chargers making improvements in operation. Along with this new firmware there is a new EOS Control & Data Suite (ECDS). Click to check out the details for firmware version 5.5 for Hyperion EOS Chargers.
NEW! EOS CONTROL & DATA SUITE (ECDS)
Compatible with these chargers only:
EOS0720I-NET (aka NET2, requires option USB adapter)
EOS0610I-DUO2 (requires option USB adapter)
Click HERE to download the new ECDS.
This version ECDS requires EOS firmware version 5.5 or higher.
* Full Control of the Charger Via PC
* Editing/Storage/Uploading of Memory Positions to/from Charger
* Rich Data Logging features
* “Tagging” of packs for long-term analysis
* Customizable Alarms
* And more…..
FIRMWARE UPDATES FOR HYPERION EOS CHARGERS
NEWS! V5.5 firmware has now been released, together with a much enhanced new version EOS PC Control & Data Suite. The version 5.5 firmware is REQUIRED in order to use the newest version EOS SUITE. See applicable charger updates below.
BE SURE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT FIRMWARE VERSION TO MATCH YOUR CHARGER!!
FIRST, BEFORE YOU UPDATE DOWNLOAD and READ the FIRMWARE UPDATE MANUAL HERE
—– UPDATES FOR v3 Series CHARGERS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION —–
DOWNLOAD 0720i NET3-AD (ac/dc) v5.5 Firmware – Release date December 21 2011
This is the firmware for 0720iNET3 AD only.
DOWNLOAD 0730i NET3 (dc) v5.5 Firmware – Release date December 21 2011
This is the firmware for 0730i NET3 only.
DOWNLOAD 0720i SUPER DUO3 (dc) v5.5 Firmware – Release date December 21 2011
This is the firmware for 0720i SUPER DUO 3 only.
DOWNLOAD 1420i NET3 (dc) v5.5 Firmware – Release date December 21 2011
This is the firmware for 1420i NET 3 only.
- NiXX type of charges will complain if Lipo is connected to balancer cable
- 1420 type chargers now allows for 36 & 48v PB charging.
- TVC now can be set at lower voltages to use as cutoff.
- LiXX type of battery now supports up to 100Ah packs.
- LiXX type of battery shows Ah nomination above 65000mah.
- PB now supports up to 200Ah packs.
- Ramp-up of charge now has a slight delay allowing for Generators to catch up (ECO mode).
- LCD of SuperDuo was updating/flashing too fast.
- Changes to Buzzer sound (now progress, button and end is separate settings)
- Internal watchguard function added in case of charger problem it will reset by itself as counter-measure.
Source: Hyperion World
- Advisory: Owners of Hyperion EOS Chargers
- NEWS: Version 5 Firmware for Hyperion EOS Chargers available
- NEWS: EOS Control and Data Suite (ECDS) Update available
- UPDATE: Rotormast Releases v22 Controller Firmware Version 1.76
- UPDATE: Hyperion releases new firmware for its chargers