Todd Bennett announced today that he is leaving Synergy RC, click for more details.
Todd announced the news on his Freestyle 3D site that he is passing all Synergy distributorship to Matt Botos. Todd started Synergy RC with Jason Krause in 2004 and was a partner in the design and testing of the N9 helicopter. Todd mentions that he is excited to pursue other opportunities in the hobby as well as devote more effort to his famous flight school sessions.
It is always hard to see someone of Todd’s caliber leave a company, but we agree with Todd that Synergy is in good hands with Matt at the helm and we are excited to see more in the future from Synergy and from Todd!! Thanks for all you do and have done for this hobby Mr. Bennett!
For the full statement from Todd, click here.
- EVENT COVERAGE: Snohomish WA Fun Fly 2009
- Todd Bennett’s Site Revamped
- NEWS: Matt Botos announces new Synergy R/C Helicopters website
- NEWS: Todd Bennett testing the YS 120
- NEWS: Todd Bennett Joins Team Thunder Tiger America