Thunder Power has announced new 40C “pro Power” packs. Yes, that’s right 40C! These are an industry first and will surely provide some real big power!
Thunder Power Team Pilot Bert kammerer had this to say when I asked him about the new packs “These packs not only can provide all the power needed, they run cooler and should last hundreds of cycles without a problem. I have been flying the 2250 MAH 3s pack on my T-Rex 450 Pro and the 850 MAH 3s on my 250. Temps never exceed 110 degrees on the 2250 and about 105 degrees on the 850 after 4:00 min hard 3D flights. With these low temps, I’m sure these packs will last a long time.”
Keep an eye out at your favorite retailer as these should be hitting stores very soon!
For more info on the new Pro Power 40C packs see this article.
- Thunder Power Pro Power Series!
- New: Thunder Power Prolite 2600
- New Thunder Power “Pro Power” Packs for T-Rex 250
- Thunder Power 2700 mAh 30C packs
- NEW: Thunder Power RC Pro Power 40C Lipo Batteries