I am not a fan of having a glow igniter. I think I am just sick of charging batteries sometime. I have been using this product now every since the first version has come out and it works flawlessly. Bert Kammerer over at BertRC.com has put together a little demonstration video that give an overview of the functionality and features of the unit.
Installation is easy
SwitchGlo Pro will accept any voltage input between 4V and 9V
SwitchGlo Pro’s new 4 switch SIP allows you to adjust for every possible installation and program mix. From Helicopter and buggy setups lacking an available receiver channel, to Airplane looking for extended glow. SwitchGlo Pro can do it all.
Operation is easy;
SwitchGlo Pro is ready to work for you every time you power on your craft.
Simply toggle on and off your glow from your Transmitter, and/or use the optional pushbutton mounted to your craft.
You can program mix your SwitchGlo to activate automatically with a throttle position for taxing and final approach.
No more will carry a ni-starter around, or borrow someone else’s.
No more will you struggle with broken remote cables, or dead batteries.
- Works with existing onboard battery 4V to 9V
- Toggle glow on and off at start-up or In-flight
- Activate on low-throttle using transmitter program mix
- Eliminates “Hot Starts” using transmitter program mix
- Selectable 12 or 60 second auto shut-off safeguard
- Built in servo reverser for Y harness compatibility
- Mutable audible alert and LED indicate glow
- Audible alert can assist in locating lost craft
- Optional Pushbutton mountable onboard for 12 sec. glow (Pushbutton sold separately)
- Optional Pushbutton usable with Transmitter or without
- Increases life of plugs with proprietary intelligent glow
- Optimal glow at any supply voltage
- Compatible with any transmitter / receiver combination
- Epoxy filled for durability and vibration immunity
- Easy installation, lightweight, maintenance free
- NEW: Sw!tchGlo w/ a Switch!
- Press Release: The creators of SwitchGlo Pro announce their latest innovation
- Review: Switch Glo’s New PushGlo Glow Ignitor
- PHOTOS: Western Robotics Remote Glow Driver and Beacon
- NEW: SwitchGlo Pro – Pushbutton Module from ZRC