Kasama is still hard at work developing their SRIMOK 90 electric heli based on the now popular nitro model.
As you can see in our previous picture post Kasama originally had the servos up front in the same place as the nitro model and a flat battery tray for one of the two 6S lipo packs. In the latest V2 prototype Mr Kasama has moved the two cyclic servos to the rear of the chassis. Kasama has also cut a new chassis that integrates a front battery mount and ESC mount. This is the result of Mr. Kasama continuing to test new layouts to find the optimal CG.
- SPY SHOTS: New JR 11X ZERO Radio
- SPY SHOTS: Kasama SRIMOK 90 Electric Latest Pics!!!
- SPY SHOTS: Kasama SRIMOK 90 Electric Continued…
- SPY SHOTS: Kasama SRIMOK 90 Electric
- KASAMA Srimok Nitro ECO Announced