Yes, its the Align APS which is a GPS auto pilot system for single rotor helicopters. No details were sent with these sneak pictures but I did see this unit in action over in Taiwan at the 2011 Align Fun Fly and the prototype seemed to run well. Looks like Align is close to being done with this unit and our buddy “J.L.” got the scoop. Thanks for sending these in. Hopefully we can get some more information soon on this unit surely aimed at the APV market.
- SPY SHOTS: Align Flybarless Unit OFFICIAL!
- SPY SHOTS: Official Align T-Rex 700E Spy Shots
- SPY SHOTS: Align Trex 550 Electric Heli in the Works!!
- SNEAK PEEK: Align Trex 600E v2 Prototype Testing
- NEW HELI: Spy Shots of te Nova 7.0 Electric RC Helicopter