New RF6 public beta (6.00.025) is available
Version 6.00.025 is now available as a public beta download.
This version is compatible with 6.00.021 for multiplayer.
Perform the following steps to obtain the update:
1. Start the RealFlight 6 Launcher
2. Click Additional Options, then Technical Support
3. Click Enter Tech Support Code
4. Enter the following code: B#x72qe255cf9a (If successful, you will see a message saying “You are now registered to use the Public Beta site until the new version is posted to official download site.”)
5. Go back to the main Launcher menu and click Registration/Updates
6. Make sure that in the bottom left corner it says Temporary Public Beta. If not, try reentering the code
7. Click Update to Latest Version; alternatively, click Update to Specific Version, choose 6.00.025 from the list, and click OK.
The LauncherHelper will need to restart partway through this process. Answer “Yes” when it asks if you want to continue downloading the new version. When this process is finished, you will have the latest available version of RealFlight 6.
● Fixed crash that could occur when pressing & holding reset and the up/down switch simultaneously
● Multiplayer: Fixed crash related to detachable components
● Rewind works with the InterLink Plus
● Non-aerodynamic flybar weights on stock coaxial helis are handled properly in physics
● Smoke particle behavior is improved in high turbulence
● Broken-off components inherit momentum from parent
● Detachable components do not receive random velocity when dropped
● Airplane and heli hover trainers: Get Ready dialog’s throttle position condition is correct
● Heli hover trainer: Heli’s governor starts out engaged
● Improved many airfoil curves (stock aircraft are unaffected)
● Grappling hook falls at a more realistic rate and retracts more naturally
● Grappling hook component has new property allowing user to specify rope color
● ElectriFly Matt Chapman Eagle 580 (EP6): Moved CG into recommended range
● Gaui X5 (HMP): Added engine sound profile recorded from this real-life model
● Heli-Max Axe CX Micro (EP6): Fixed setup errors and tweaked flight performance
● Heli-Max Axe EZ: Fixed setup errors and tweaked flight performance
●KDE 700 (HMP): Improved tail authority, tweaked HH gain on gyros
● KDE 700 (HMP): Added engine sound profile recorded from this real-life model
● Rave 90 ENV Electric, Rave 90 ENV Electric FBL (HMP): Added engine sound profile recorded from this real-life model
● Castle HD: Slope Soaring Balcony pilot spawn faces out from the castle
Source: Knife Edge Software