I had the opportunity to review this awesome 450 sized heli, and I promise you that I have put this little heli through it’s paces!
This new incarnation of the popular E325 Mini Titan V2, features a number of improvements over its predecessor. The most obvious difference is the flybarless head, but also featured is a torque tube driven tail right out of the box. There are a few different combos available, including the kit with blades, the kit with motor, esc, and blades, and then the same two combos but with the Mini Titan already assembled for you in ARF form. All versions come with a nice set of carbon fiber main blades, and the motor/esc that comes bundled is from Ace. The version I am reviewing is the stand alone ARF version, although I added in the same motor and ESC that comes with the combo kit.
- WITB VID: The new Mini Titan E325S
- Get a free Lipo with the purchase of a TT Mini Titan E325 V2 FBL heli
- PRODUCT INFO: New Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325v2 FBL
- Thunder Tiger Releases Torque Tube for Mini Titan
- INTRO VID: TT Mini Titan E325S Sport FBL Heli ARF