My review of the new Heli-Max Black Hawk is now live on our sister site RCGroups.com, check it out at the link below!
The new Black Hawk from Heli-Max is a great looking 1/43 scale representation of the famous UH-60 military helicopter. It boasts many fine details, usually only associated in plastic model kits, but of course this version actually flies. Powered by a brushless motor, with a torque tube driven raised tail, and a variable pitch four blade main rotor head, the Black Hawk also has the power to perform aerobatic flight.
The Black Hawk is available in a ready to fly package, and a transmitter ready package (TxR) that is compatible with any SLT transmitter. The TxR version is the subject of this review, using a Tactic TTX650 transmitter.
- BREAKING: Blade 400 Killer Heli-Max Axe 400
- Review! Heli-Max Axe 100 CP
- PRODUCT INFO: Heli-Max MD-530 FBL Electric Helicopter
- HOT: Introducing the new Quadcopter from Heli-Max
- Introducing the new Heli-Max Axe 100 SS . . . .