The multirotor hobby is booming. With more companies producing electronics and airframes specifically for this niche of the hobby, it is becoming more common to see multi’s at your local flying field. These platforms are hugely popular with first person view style flying (FPV), as well as aerial video and photography. While there is great satisfaction in scratch building your own multicopter, a few companies are now starting to provide quadcopter ARF’s that requires very little assembly by the end user. One such company is Dualsky. Designed from the ground up to be modular, easy to work on, and easy to assemble, the Hornet 460 can get the pilot in the air in about thrity minutes. With a custom designed flight controller included, all you need to do is add your receiver and flight battery to go fly.
- REVIEW: DualSky Vr-8L Regulator
- Review – DJI Innovations Phantom
- VIDEO: Walkera MX 400 Review Part 2 – Flight Review
- REVIEW: Turnigy R/C Universal Main Blade Balancer, with a mini review.
- NEWS: Nano helicopter is asset to UK soldiers in Afghanistan