Looks like Align has released the programmer and software finally. At $32 looks like it will be affordable. We will try and get one and test it out for you guys soon.
- GG link cable incorporates PC configuration GUI (graphical user interface) and latest 3G firmware update to improve system stability, and added pirouette compensation to stabilize center point during pirouettes.
- Opens up numerous configuration parameters within the 3G system. Pilots can fine tune the system through the PC GUI to suit individual preferences.
- Configurable parameters includes options relating to aileron, elevator, rudder, and combined functions.
- Provides real time display of radio control signal speed output, so pilot can fine tune the system based on the helicopter response to control sticks relationship display .
- Ability to display the current status of parameters in 3G system for setup verification.
- Parameter import/export function to allow backup of settings, as well as exchange of parameters with others through internet.
- Compatible with USB version 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Minimum OS requirement:WINDOWS XP/ VISTA/ 7
- 3G V2.1 Upgrade Software
- 3G Configuration GUI
- USB Driver
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 URL
- Instruction Manual
- USB 3G Link cable x 1
- USB extension cable x 1
- Signal Y-adapter x 1
- Installation CD x 1
Source: Align Taiwan