I spoke with Angelos this morning from Spartan-RC and he showed me the new programming Interface.
Take a look inside to see what Angelos had to say.
Below, first public screenshot of the Quark software. Spoilers
Before you ask when it will be out… As soon as the SLX hits the shops. In the meantime we are using the time to improve the software. We recently added live updates to the gyro so how you can move the endpoint adjustment sliders and instantly see the the tail pitch changing. Now we are adding model pre-sets with the ability to sync and retrieve new ones from our website. This new Quark software is also written from scratch with the aim to be portable so Linux and Mac versions are verily likely to be available in the near future.
Source: Angelos From Spartan-RC
- NEW: Spartan RC Quark gyro – Clear!
- IN STOCK: Spartan Quark Gryos
- Spartan Quark Programmer coming soon
- COMING SOON: Spartan Portable Programmer!
- Update: Hirobo SRB Quark and Quark SG Parts Compatibility List