GT5.1 3-axis Flybarless system
Item No. 8088
Dimension LxWxH(mm): 29.5 x 32 x 16mm
The GT5.1 is a high-performance, electric 3-axis gyro, designed to stabilise flybarless R/C helicopters.
The GT5.1 can be used with a wide variety of receivers (Rx) available on the market. When using Spektrum equipment, the GT5.1 can be patched directly into a traditional Rx, or the GT5.1 can be used as the primary Rx by fitting two Spektrum remote satellites directly into the unit. Be aware that neither Spektrum, nor Thunder Tiger, can guarantee full range and functionality when the GT5.1 is used solely with remote satellites.
Due to the huge variety of different electrical receiving equipment on the market, Thunder Tiger offer no guarantee against induced failure or equipment damage caused by the use of third-party receiving equipment: unless a direct malfunction of the GT5.1 unit is positively detected.
The GT5.1 unit has not been directly tested and approved by Thunder Tiger to operate on jet-turbine powered R/C helicopters. Therefore, use of the GT5.1 with this type of R/C helicopter is NOT recommended and at the user’s own discretion and/or risk.
Thunder Tiger may remind users that the GT5.1 is designed solely for use on R/C helicopters. These machines are not toys and should never be flown by unaccompanied children and always on approved flying fields with the landowner’s permission. Always be extremely careful not to harm yourself and others or cause damage to other people’s property.
Any liability due to users ignoring the above mentioned notes would be disclaimed by the manufacturer ‘Thunder Tiger Europe’ and its associated retailers.
Display Screen: 96 x 64 pixels OLED
Input: Touch Pad
CPU: 32-Bit High Speed Processor
Sensor-Speed: MEMS mir ± 500°/sec for X-Y-Z Axis
Tail-Frequency: 50Hz – 333Hz
Swash-plate-Frequency: 50Hz – 200Hz
Swash-plate-Types: 90° 120° 135° (140°)
Dimensions: 29.5 x 32 x 16mm
Operate Voltage: 4.8~8.4V
1. Very precise electronic 3-axis stabilising system
2. OLED Display with icon-based user interface
3. Touch-Pad’ for easy programming without the need of additional hardware
4. Supports normal PPM receivers, Spektrum & JR satellite-receivers, Futaba S-Bus receivers and many others
5. Suitable for Futaba and JR Servo- & RC-plug-systems
6. Compact size and lightweight
7. High-quality aluminum case for optimal heat dissipation
Source: Thunder Tiger Corp
- SWEET VID: Thunder Tiger Team Pilot Tom-Erik Rolfson beating on his G4 FBL
- PRODUCT INFO: New Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325v2 FBL
- NEWS: Thunder Tiger ACE R/C GT-5 Flybarless System
- PHOTOS: New G-T5 Flybarless Unit from Thunder Tiger
- NEWS: IRCHA Jamboree 2012 Thunder Tiger America/Futaba Clinic Info