Hercules Super BEC G2
ITEM #: WRL-HBECS2
MSRP: $107.97 USD
This new Hercules Super BEC G2 continues after the legacy of the original Hercules Super BEC but now the G2 version has outstanding high current loads of 15 Amps continuous / 20 Amps peak. The Hercules Super Battery Eliminator Circuit G2 is a glitch free high efficiency, high power switching voltage regulator designed to work with all popular brands of R/C receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your R/C receiver and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules Super will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources up to a 14s LiPo battery (60V). The Hercules Super BEC G2 now has a built in power bus system that allows multiple servos to be plugged directly into the Hercules unit, this will eliminate any unnecessary voltage drops that can occur within the cabling that come with standard receiver connections that share the one power connection with multiple servos.
Height —— 24 mm
Width —— 35 mm
Length —– 56 mm
Weight —– 36 grams
● Super high efficiency 5.2V, 6V, 7.4V and 8.2V selectable voltage regulator.
● Wide input voltage range from 9V to 60V (3-14 LiPo Cells). Min. 12V input for 7.4/8.2V applications.
● High current capability of 15 Amps continuous 20 Amps peak with proper ventilation
● High power output that handles multiple servos with built in power bus system that allows for direct servo connections
● Built in battery reverse polarity, current overload protection
● Built in digital power on/off enable port (External switch sold seperately)
- Spektrum Dual Voltage Regulator VR5203
- PRODUCT INFO: Futaba releases new products for your flying pleasure
- NEW: Western Robotics Titan Distributor Power Bus Regulator
- New Western Robotics Hercules BEC
- BREAKING NEWS: Introducing Castle Creation’s latest ESC series