Quad Performance for Hirobo SDX
G-Force has just released a full CNC metal head conversion for the Hirobo SDX. This is not just a metal conversion, it is an all out high performance tunable head. The G-Force tuner head for the SDX uses the latest quad o-ring damper for each blade grip, designed for the ultimate in head dampening adjustability.
G-Force had used triple o-ring dampers for each blade grip in their 50 and 90 sized tuner heads a few years ago. Now to innovate again, the quad is the latest development from G-Force line of tuner heads. It offers even greater performance geared for today’s pilots who demand even better 3D performance.
G-Force tuner head for the Hirobo SDX utilizes combinations of 70 and 90 durometer o-ring dampers, making the SDX tunable from F3C all to way to super extreme 3D flying response. G-Force tuner head includes a pre-tapped 3mm hole for a button head.
Complete installation instructions along with the 70 and 90 duro o-ring dampers are all supplied with each G-Force SDX tuner head.
>For more information on this product, visit www.gforceheli.com
- BREAKING: G-Force Tuner Mixing and Washout Arms Make the T-Rex 700N Head Programmable
- REVIEW: G-Force T-Rex 700N Hi-Tilt Flybar Cage Conversion & Tuner Arms (Mixing & Washout)
- NEW: G-Force Heli Raptor 90 Blade Grips!
- EXCLUSIVE: G-Force Heli Flybarless Conversion Kit
- NEW: Tracx Flybarless head for Align T-Rex 500 and 600