Not too much information, but Spartan is working on their new governor, incorporating a mixture control, and a collective management features all into one box. The collective management feature works as the following, “The iGV will use the target rpm to manage the throttle as you would expect. Once the engine has reached it’s maximum output and HS is still sagging, the system will then reduce collective to maintain the targeted rpm setting. All indicators are that you are better off maintaining HS vs having a lot of pitch in the blades and lower HS.”
Looks interesting, and waiting for more information to become available.
- Spartan DS760 SMM AVCS Gyro
- BREAKING: Align 425 Night Blades
- Copter X Black Angel Preview Pics
- Spartan DS760 Gyro v2.0 Firmware
- REVIEW: Mavrikk G5 690 Wide Chord Blades