RC HELI LOGGER LAUNCHES REVOLUTIONARY FLIGHT LOGGING WEBSITE
RC Heli Logger is a new website that allows RC Helicopter pilots to keep a logbook of all their helicopters. With that, users will be able to keep track of each individual part on the helicopter and how many flights those parts have. Along with keeping logs of each individual part, users will have the ability to actively predict when to replace specific parts with data from the community.
Along with tracking flights, users are able to log each time they perform maintenance on a helicopter, from what they fixed, to each individual part that they worked on. Crashes are also logged with specifying which parts were broken in the crash and was replaced.
- PRESS RELEASE: Introducing the ProTek R/C Dual Power Bus Advanced Linear Voltage Regulator
- PRESS RELEASE: Introducing the ProTek R/C Aluminum Radio Case
- PRESS RELEASE: RC Hero announces their First Sponsored Pilot
- PRESS RELEASE: Introducing G6 Pro Power 65C Series Batteries From Thunder Power RC
- PRESS RELEASE: A Main Hobbies The Exclusive Retailer of Revolutionary New J1S Designs’ “Cyclone” Carbon Fiber Blades