More photos of the LRP heli lineup have surfaced since the Nuremburg 2011 Toy Fair. Click for more info.
First seen at the 2011 international toy fair in Nuremberg, LRP’s new electric helicopters offer Ready-to-fly specifications without compromising high tech features. All helis come factory-mounted, adjusted and flown in. The largest of the three, the StarChopper 440 comes sports a 3-axis gyro, aluminium main rotor head assembly and a powerful brushless motor. The StarChopper 260 with main rotor diameter of 260mm features a brushless motor, gear drive tail rotor and aluminium main rotor head. Available is also the SpinChopper 380 with a main rotor diameter of 380mm, fixed pitch and adjustable gyro. All three helis come with a 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system, battery, charger and spare main rotor blades.
- TOYFAIR: Align T-Rex 700E F3C
- TOYFAIR: Ely.Q Vision 50e a closer look
- PHOTOS: Hirobo Displays Products at the International Toy Fair 2011
- BREAKING: Align Trex 700E Production Info + Photos
- NEW: Helicopters from KDS Model unveiled at Toy Fair 2011