Thunder Tiger RL.56H
This is RL.53H RL56H specifications and comparison chart, you can see RL56H the displacement increased to 9.057cc, piston bore increased to 23mm, 21.8 piston stroke remain unchanged, horsepower increase from the 2.1BHP to 2.23BHP, the weight including the cooling head increase a small amount to 390g.
Stay tuned and check back often for the internal pics of this new nitro motor.
Source: RC Mania
- New Nitro Engine Closer Look
- New Brushless Motor Unboxing
- PHOTOS: Trex 450 Sport V2 Sneak Peek
- HOT: YS60SR on the horizon
- PHOTOS: Compass Prototype Motor