Most powerful Raptor yet!
Most people know the name Raptor. Weather you owned one back in your learning days, or you know someone who has. Either way Thunder Tiger has been in the game for a very long time, and always competes with quality engineering. You could say TT had a very large roll in pioneering the mechanics of model RC helicopters over the years.
These are good times with lots of 800 class helicopters being released to the market. To be expected, TT built a machine that can take just about anything you can throw at it. This allows any pilot to push the boundaries of capability. Watch the Raptor E820 take the “rag doll” effect that Nick Maxwell presences in this video.
- Reinforced rotor grip plate
- Carbon fiber tail boom support
- Thick helical main gear 111T
- Quick calibration system
- Lightened metal main shaft bearing blocks
- Hollow steel 15 mm main shaft
- 2 mm aerospace grade carbon side frame
- Painted fiberglass canopy
- One-piece machined aluminum tail case
- Heavy-duty tail rotor system
- All metal servo horns and control arms
- 8 mm torque-tube driven helical bevel tail gear
- Adjustable one-piece pinion bearing block w/motor mount
- Adjustable metal rudder servo mount
- Low CG landing skids
- Quick-release battery tray for two 7-cell LiPo batteries
- Lengthened FBL rotor grip post