Keeping your prized heli secure during transport, and even while stored at home, as always been a challenge. That is until Random Heli released their skid clamps. With skid clamps you can secure your helis quickly, safely, and securely in the blink of an eye. I reviewed the original skid clamps a little while back, and have been bugging Random Heli ever since for Goblin skid clamps (as well as everyone else with a Goblin!). The unique nature of the blade-like skid on the Goblin line of helicopters posed its own challenges and problems, but Random Heli have come up with a unique solution that gets the job done!
This is another great trailer vid from one of the best in the industry. Watch as Grzesiek Kapelko captures great imagery of Team Halo Blades at Okosha Smackdown. Enjoy the vid everyone.
There was a sighting in the middle of a forest. No, it was not Sasquatch . . . . but none other than the King of 3D himself, Tareq Alsaadi and his Goblin. Yep, Tareq puts on a flight with his unique style of flying. Take a view everyone by clicking through.
It is that time of the year! The Rochester Aero Modeling Society is holding the 12th Annual Northeast Model Helicopter Jamboree. Once again Chris Reibert is tasked with the duties of Event Coordinator. Continue through to check out the event flyer, info on how to sponsor this event, and to view a vid made by Chris.
Thought of getting a MD helicopter? Well here is your chance. The wonderful folks at MD Helicopters USA is having a moving sale. So, continue through to read their announcement and get the link to place your order.
Get ready everyone! Get ready to be entertained, well not really. This is just an awesome vid showing testing going on for the Align GPro by the one and only Alan Szabo, Jr. Click through and enjoy the vid everyone.
Attention Align 3GX owners! The latest update is available now . . . . version 5.0. Get the info for this latest version as well as where to go for the update, by clicking through.
Awe snap! This is an awesome vid of Dario showing what his Protos 700 can do at low rpm. Watching this vid you would not know it is at low rpm. Regardless, Dario is having some fun. Click through to view the vid.
The Scorpion Team continues to bring quality, high performance products to market. Introducing the latest motor in the M-40 Series for Multirotors and additional tools. continue through to check out the details.
Here is great news from the Team at Spektrum. They have extended their Spektrum Servo rebate dates. Even so, don’t take took long to decide on your servos. Click through for the offer details.
Here is a sweet vid shared by BeamFreaks. Watch as Benjamin Mejnertz takes his Beam Avantgarde 600 out for a flight. Enjoy the vid everyone.
Two great heli pilots fly the Synergy N7
RC heli pilots Matt Botos and Rob Cherry put their Synergy N7‘s in the box and throw down for the multiple GoPros at the Huntsville Heli Flyers Fun Fly 2014.
Synery N7 Specs:
- Neutral CG Fuel Tank – The Synergy N7 will stay balanced on the main shaft through out the entire flight!
- Modular Frame Design – The Synergy N7 is comprised of a front frame which is separated from the rear frame.
- Direct Drive CCPM – Modern flybarless electronics are designed with a direct to the swash linkage in mind.
- Giant CNC Delrin Helical Main Gear – The custom helical angle ensures smooth, quiet power transfer with minimal motor loading and instant recovery after a load.
- Mod 1.25 CNC Delrin Tail Drive Gears – These beefy gears will withstand even the most aggressive 3d pilot!
- Ultra light weight – Weighing in at 9.5lbs (without fuel)
- High Detail Canopy – A high-detail canopy stylized with unique scalloping and side molding,
- Adjustable Tail Ratio – The Synergy N7 comes stock with a 4.9:1 tail ratio that can be changed to 4.5:1 if you desire.
- Multiple Main Gear Ratios – The Synergy N7 comes with a 17 tooth pinion and a 139T main gear.
Our friends at Esprit Model have a great deal for you this Memorial Day weekend. Save an extra 11% off on your order. But, don’t wait this offer ends soon. Continue through to get the link to their website and start saving.
Saving on products is always a good thing. The awesome Team at Innov8tive Designs can help you with outstanding offer. Help honor those men and women whom serve. Get the details by clicking though.
Align continues to improve their products. Here is a video of Team Pilot Luca Pescante testing a prototype of the Gpro FBL system. Continue through to see how it performs.