The next DSMX Micro Beast combo.
Spektrum RC announces the new AR7300BX Flybarless system. Now with an integrated power bus for HV setups. The AR7300BX gives a 7-channel, DSMX® receiver with the BeastX® flybarless system in a single unit. Setups are easy with no special programming interface. All you need is the DSM2® or DSMX transmitter to bind up. Integrated power bus that eliminates the need for BEC regulators. Handling the amps of high powered servos. Designed to work with 550- to 800-size electric helis or gas/nitro machines. It also includes an Integrated switch harness. Should the switch fail, it has been designed to fail in the ‘on’ position. This unit also utilizes a USB programmer for updates to firmware sold separately.
- DSMX 7-Channel Receiver
- No BEC regulators required
- Lightweight and compact
- BeastX 3-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system
- Data and telemetry capable
- Integrated power bus for high-voltage setups
- Easy to set up and adjust – no programming interface required
- DSM2® and DSMX transmitters with heli programming