Well the day is over and I am beat like a dead horse. Running around a 1 mile long (seems like it) flightline all day with a huge set of cameras with and without golf carts is crazy. I must say I think for my FIRST IRCHA I planned my trip well.
Highlights of the day:
- Team Thunder Tiger Mega Pilot Photo.
- “Duel” between Alan “Anger Management” Szabo & Lukas “Show Stopper” Riva.
- Align Power Hour.
- Blade stopping auto by Bert Kammerer.
- Whole flight line RUNS to get a free T-Rex 600.
- Amazing subterranean night flying.
- Reaching the 780 registered pilot mark.
- Team ElyQ/Avant RCChicks Photo Shoot.
font color=”black”>So what does a good company do? Make great products and listen to its end consumers. Well, Soko Heli Tools has done just that. Introducing their updated setup manual and website design. Continue through to read the announcement.[ click here to see videos, photos & rest of story ]