Awe snap! This is an awesome vid of Dario showing what his Protos 700 can do at low rpm. Watching this vid you would not know it is at low rpm. Regardless, Dario is having some fun. Click through to view the vid.
The Scorpion Team continues to bring quality, high performance products to market. Introducing the latest motor in the M-40 Series for Multirotors and additional tools. continue through to check out the details.
Here is great news from the Team at Spektrum. They have extended their Spektrum Servo rebate dates. Even so, don’t take took long to decide on your servos. Click through for the offer details.
Here is a sweet vid shared by BeamFreaks. Watch as Benjamin Mejnertz takes his Beam Avantgarde 600 out for a flight. Enjoy the vid everyone.
Two great heli pilots fly the Synergy N7
RC heli pilots Matt Botos and Rob Cherry put their Synergy N7‘s in the box and throw down for the multiple GoPros at the Huntsville Heli Flyers Fun Fly 2014.
Synery N7 Specs:
- Neutral CG Fuel Tank – The Synergy N7 will stay balanced on the main shaft through out the entire flight!
- Modular Frame Design – The Synergy N7 is comprised of a front frame which is separated from the rear frame.
- Direct Drive CCPM – Modern flybarless electronics are designed with a direct to the swash linkage in mind.
- Giant CNC Delrin Helical Main Gear – The custom helical angle ensures smooth, quiet power transfer with minimal motor loading and instant recovery after a load.
- Mod 1.25 CNC Delrin Tail Drive Gears – These beefy gears will withstand even the most aggressive 3d pilot!
- Ultra light weight – Weighing in at 9.5lbs (without fuel)
- High Detail Canopy – A high-detail canopy stylized with unique scalloping and side molding,
- Adjustable Tail Ratio – The Synergy N7 comes stock with a 4.9:1 tail ratio that can be changed to 4.5:1 if you desire.
- Multiple Main Gear Ratios – The Synergy N7 comes with a 17 tooth pinion and a 139T main gear.
Our friends at Esprit Model have a great deal for you this Memorial Day weekend. Save an extra 11% off on your order. But, don’t wait this offer ends soon. Continue through to get the link to their website and start saving.
Saving on products is always a good thing. The awesome Team at Innov8tive Designs can help you with outstanding offer. Help honor those men and women whom serve. Get the details by clicking though.
Align continues to improve their products. Here is a video of Team Pilot Luca Pescante testing a prototype of the Gpro FBL system. Continue through to see how it performs.
Attention Phoenix R/C 5 owners. The Team at Runtime Games have new models available, a new site, and a software update with improvements/fixes to your simulator experience. Continue through to read the info for these updates.
Awesome news for those looking for some parts. The great people at Fast Lad Performance have a sale going on. Click through to get the link for the sale and take advantage of the offer celebrating their 3 year anniversary in their new building.
So you are looking for some new servos for that next heli project. Before you make a decision, check out this vid by Nelson Rodriguez of Team KDS Models USA. Nelson talks with us about BK Servos and gives us a flight demo showing the servos performance. Thanks Nelson for sharing with us all.
The excitement is growing and growing as we get closer to XFC 2014. What do you mean, you ask? Well, the spot light takes aim at young Ryan Sams and his father, LaDon Sams, as they talk with Andy Fales about rc helicopters. If you don’t know already, Ryan is a valued member of Team ALeeS and will be participating in XFC 2014. Thanks to Team Manager Scott Gentry for sharing Ryan and LaDon in the spot light.
This is exciting news! Have you ever found out through the grapevine the event you skipped had some special guests you wanted to meet. Well, here is a great announcement from the A Main Pro Heli Team. Announcing their 2014 Summer Tour. Now you can plan where to go so you can meet them and get some great technical support right on the spot. Click through to read about the A Main Pro Heli Team 2014 Summer Tour details.
Get ready everyone! The dates for the final round of 3D Cup 2014 is set, so mark your calendar. Thanks to Sylvere for sharing this info with us. Continue through to read the info.
This is such an honor to help introduce the newest member to Team ALeeS. Congratulations to Brandon Jones and Team ALeeS. Continue through to read what Team Manager Scott Gentry had to say about Brandon.