Gaui X3 brings affordability to the 450 class.
Gaui is no stranger to high quality wicked 3D machines, and they are keeping the wheel turning with the new X3. Previously introduced as a integrated circuitry, the production model has its eye on beginners and pros a like. Gaui is perusing a high quality low cost helicopter to bring nothing but fun to the table. You can purchase this helicopter as a basic kit with or without CNC tail blades. Either way its an wonderful cost effective way to spread the joy with family and friends.
- One-piece assembly servo configuration.
- Direct drive servo CCPM control system.
- Main blade grip lever adopts a three-hole design.
- battery locking plate mechanism.
- Finely adjustable third bearing main shaft mount, reducing gear mesh gap issues.
- Selective tail servo design.
- Spatial 34×34 x110 mm battery placement space.
- Stylishly painted fiberglass canopy design.