Attention to detail with Swiss engineering
Heli Professional has brought you the already popular Revolution 500 and Alien 600 helis, They now bring you the SOXOS family, a new line of helicopter geared to the competition performance. The SOXOS line comes in 600, 700 and 800 classes, all of which have very similar design and purpose, Competition Grade 3D.
SOXOS 800 has a large weight / power ratio but still maintains rigidity against twist and bend. Large diameter motors have plenty of room in the top side mount. Solid one piece milled upper frame, Damped tail output shaft, quiet multi-geared train, and plenty more. This new line of SOXOS helicopters are well thought out in design and keeping simplicity as the key feature to a precision machine fit for all pilots alike.
- Extremely rigid and milled one piece frame
- Low noise Gear train
- Decoupled, vibration-damped.
- Slim design with help form the narrow gear train.
- Torque Tube driven tail rotor (individually adjustable)
- Tail rotor control over Torsion rod.
- Clamped servo arms, allowing easy adjustment of servos and swashplate
- Box for receiver and FBL system
- Translation main / tail rotor 1: 4.8
- Reduction engine / main rotor 7.9: 1 to 10.6: 1
- Battery rail mount with lock to the frame
- Comparatively low weight