Saw these photos on 5irc forum. I know the box shows the Shark 50 wordings, but if you take a lot at the parts, it really is very different from the shark series. So it seems like TZ is stopping their plan of the shark 50. It just looks like a hybrid of helis on the market right now. Metal bearing blocks, triple main shaft bearing, a maintance free belt drive, A-Arm style elevator and a vibe 50 inspired canopy. I suppose the only question might be QUALITY.
- NEW PRODUCT: MicroHeli Triple-Bearing Aluminum Engine Bearing Block for Align T-Rex 700
- NEW: Century Flybarless Rotor Head!
- BLING: KDE Direct T-Rex 700 Upgrades
- Product Details and Unboxing Photos of the Titan X50 Torque-Tube Version
- NEW PRODUCT: G-Force Heli Releases HD rated bearing blocks for T-Rex 450