The Spektrum RevLimit Governor Sensor Bracket Upgrade replaces the stock plastic bracket that is prone to breaking in the high-vibration, caustic environment of the Nitro engine.
The new design incorporates a clamp-style attachment between the bracket and the sensor, providing unlimited adjustment and a strong, solid hold on the governor sensor for excellent flight performance. The original M2 screw can also be installed for further strength to the holding capability of the upgrade. Additionally, the sensor is now mounted 180 degrees to the original stock orientation; preventing oil/slime build-up in the sensor housing without any negative affect to the performance and capability of the sensor.
Source: KDE Direct
- HOW TO: Mounting a Generic Governor Sensor on an Align T-Rex 700.
- Spektrum Crank Sensor To Be Available Separately
- REVIEW: AlumaFX Spektrum 7100R Gov Sensor Bracket
- Just Released: KDE Direct 550E Anti-Rotation Bracket
- EXCLUSIVE: KDE Direct launches New E-Flite Upgrade line with . . . .