The engine manufacture is succumbs to market pressures…
From their website:
Dear Webra Customer,
We are so sorry to announce you that our company
WEBRA Modellmotoren GmbH & Co. KG in A-2551 Enzesfeld, Eichengasse 9 – AUSTRIA
is in bankruptcy and cease to Thursday, December 23, 2010 its activities for model engines and electronics products.
The reason why this happens was the low cost products made in China which comes more and more for toys as for the real model building. Therefore found the market lower and lower interest in our high quality products.
By this way we will thank you for your good co-operation in past and we will wish you all the best and many business success in future.
„Many happy landings“
- WARNING: Futaba Counterfeit Products
- Exclusive Release Notice: KDE Direct just released two new products
- Announcement: 3DX China Coming Soon!!
- NEWS: Thunder Tiger Opens New Plant in China
- NEWS: Novarossi Announces New Distributor