Good news Futaba owners! The SimStick Team is testing a prototype to allow Futaba owners to wirelessly use their transmitters with various flight sims. Our hats off to the SimStick Team for making this happen for Futaba owners. Keep up the innovations. Click to get the info released thus far.
From the SimStick News Section:
01 Mar 2011 We now have a fully working prototype Futaba Simstick. This will work with most standard Futaba FAAST recievers like the R617FS and R6106. We will update you with more information very soon!
From the SimStick Facebook Page:
Simstick Tested with the following so far:
Orange 8Ch FASST compatible receiver
Simstick Yes you will need a receiver, that is the way Simstick works. The most cost effective way will be to use the Orange FAAST receiver or a spare recieiver you are not using.
Check back here at RCHR for developments as the information becomes available.
- NEWS: SimStick adds another distribution agent
- NEWS: SimStick announce update to compatibility list
- NEWS: SimStick successfully tested with RealFlight v5.0
- NEWS: SimStick and Realflight Compatibility
- NEWS: Futaba Announced Addition of New Team Pilots