We have more info on the TT GT-5 Flybarless gyro. Click for info, photos and video.
Thunder Tiger introduces the new ACE RC GT-5 flybarless system for helicopters. The device is adjustable without external programming boxes or laptop computers as it features a high-resolution display and a touch pad as it is known from laptop computers. Coming with different factory settings Thunder Tiger helis and also a standard setting usable for all helicopter models the GT-5 adapts quick and easy to all sorts of helis. The flybarless system also sports a beginners and advanced setting with limited or full access to all set-up parameters. An additional USB interface allows for the storage and exchange of data and also an easy firmware update. The system is fully compatible with all types of receivers ranging from “normal” up Spektrum Satellite items. Also serial and S-Bus is fully supported. The GT-5 becomes available in April 2011. See video footage of the GT-5 from the Nuremburg Toy Fair below:
- NEWS: Thunder Tiger joining the ranks in the 800 class helis . . . .
- SWEET VID: Thunder Tiger Team Pilot Tom-Erik Rolfson beating on his G4 FBL
- NEW: Thunder Tiger Products Released
- PHOTOS: New G-T5 Flybarless Unit from Thunder Tiger
- PRODUCT INFO: Thunder Tiger GT5.1 3-axis FBL System