We just got word that Inertia RC, famous for their popular Inertia 860 gyro, are now releasing the I2010, a new tail servo with specs that rival the ever popular JR 8900G. Delivery is expected within the next two weeks. Read on for specs and more information.
Speed wise, the Inertia I2010 seem to be on the same level of most other high end servos, however the I2010 is rated for 6 volts, a very nice feature not commonly found in tail servos. With this, you will not have to run a step-down to your tail servo, reducing wiring clutter. Time will tell how the I2010 stands up against the big name products, but from the looks of it it will be a very good competitor.
- 1520/333 pulse width
- .05 speed at 6 volts
- 88 oz. of torque
Check out Inertia RC at their website.
- BREAKING: DS8717HV High Voltage Ultra Speed Cyclic Servo by JR
- Product News: Inertia 860 Gyro
- SPY SHOTS: New Axiom Flybarless Unit From Inertia RC
- DEALS: Inertia RC $99 Halloween Special!
- MKS High Voltage Servo review UPDATE