The Scorpion Team has released the latest in the Commander V 50V series ESC with the 130A Opto Brushless Speed Controller.
“Scorpion is pleased to announce our fifth Generation of our Commander V 50v 130a ESC (OPTO) is finally developed, with continue success with our SBEC series, this OPTO is also featured with additional phase sensor output to support external governor.”
Click through to read the details for this latest offering from Scorpion Power System.
Scorpion Commander V 50V 130A ESC (OPTO)
This fifth generation of Scorpion Commander V 50V OPTO series features with new external governor mode (AIR 2) for auto throttle calibration, it also included an external adapter for future firmware update by PC through Commander V link Cable.
Weight (Without Connectors) 184g (6.49 oz)
Max Continuous Current 130 Amps
Operating Voltage Range 12 to 50 Volts
Max BEC Output No BEC
On Resistance 0.68 mOhms
Size 89 x 43 x 25.5mm (3.5 x 1.69 x 1.00 in)
Weight including packaging
Source: Scorpion Power System
- INFO RELEASED: Scorpion Commander 50V Series ESC (V-700)
- PHOTOS: Scorpion Power System at the International Toy Fair 2011
- New Scorpion Commander V 130A ESC and Accessories Released, Plus Programming Vid
- VIDEO: Scorpion Commander V HV ESC Overview With Ashley Davis
- NEWS: Scorpion ESC Programmer 1.4.5 available for download