Do you need a battery checker, whether lithium polymer or nickel chemistry batteries? Then, you might want to consider the iChecker 2.0 LCD Battery Checker from ProTek R/C, an exclusive A Main Hobbies brand.
Get the details for this useful product by clicking through.
ProTek R/C “iChecker 2.0″ LCD Battery Checker (7S)
This is the ProTek R/C “iChecker 2.0″ LCD Battery Checker. The “iChecker 2.0″ provides you with an affordable way to monitor the condition of your batteries and allows you to easily see the total voltage, capacity, individual cell voltage, lowest & highest cell voltage, as well as the voltage difference between cells on 2S to 7S Lithium batteries with a simple tap of the buttons. You can also use the “iChecker 2.0″ to monitor the total voltage of Nickel chemistry transmitter and receiver batteries from 4 to 7 cells. With an “iChecker 2.0″ in your box you will never have to question the condition of your batteries. The answer is as easy as the tap of a button.
● Monitor total voltage, capacity, individual cell voltage, lowest & highest cell voltage, and voltage difference between cells on 2S to 7S Lithium batteries
● Monitor total voltage of Nickel chemistry transmitter and receiver batteries from 4-7 cells
NOTE: This unit is compatible with 2-7S JST-EH and JST-XH battery balance connectors. Batteries that use Thunder Power/Flight Power, or Polyquest type balance connectors will require a balance adapter board and cable.
Source: A Main Hobbies
- Just released! New products from ProTek RC!!
- Review: ProTek “iChecker” LCD Lithium Battery Tester
- Upcoming Public Release: Hyperion EOS Sentry Battery Checker
- NEW: ProTek R/C 70C 6S battery for your heli
- VIDEO OVERVIEW: iChecker 2.0 LCD Battery Tester with Greggor McGrath