G-Force Heli Releases HD rated bearing blocks for T-Rex 450
With more and more pilots pushing their T-Rex 450 in harder 3D flying, and the trend to convert to 6S Lipo, G-Force has released a HD rated main shaft bearing blocks.
The G-Force HD 450 bearing blocks are heavy duty 160% rated with oversized bearings that can handle 60% more load over the existing stock bearing blocks. With the increased performance, these bearing blocks are also very light at 6 grams each.
Part# GFT4511 ($15.00 per pair), fits T-Rex 450 Sport, Sport V2, and SE.
Please visit G-Force Heli to purchase this product or other products by clicking HERE.
Source: G-Force Heli
- G-Force Releases SHO (Super High Output) Fan for the T-Rex 700N
- New product from G-Force Heli!
- NEW: G-Force Align Trex 550E Bearing Blocks!
- New Product Release: G-Force Thrusted Bearing Blocks for the Velocity 50
- NEW PRODUCT: G-Force Heli Releases Useful Tool