You might have taken notice of the flybarless head that MA makes for the Fury 55 and Furion 6 .50 class helicopters. It is the small details like the laser etched pitch markings, 100% CNC construction, and integrated swash driver that really make this a quality piece. Well now MA has answered the pleas of their .90 class customers by releasing the same quality head for the larger helicopters.
The part number for the new 90 head is MA122-205 and it will retail for $299.99. MA expects to start shipping the new heads very soon, possible next week.
Also announced today by Miniature is a new larger gyro mount for the Furry 55 helicopter.
The part number for the new gyro mount is 128-322 and it will retail for $19.99. MA expects to start shipping the new gyro mounts very soon, possible next week.
- Video: Miniature Aircraft X-Cell Bandit 450
- SNEAK PEEK: Miniature Aircraft’s New Helicopter Division
- COMING SOON: Miniature Aircraft Furion 6
- Miniature Aircraft USA….SOLD!
- NEW: Fusuno Products for Miniature Aircraft and Compass Helis