KNT RC has a new, versatile soldering jig coming soon…
from KNT RC…
According to the needs of Factory production, KNT Technical Engineers have designed and developed this Welding Jig, and now it is officially sold worldwide.
This Welding Jig is constructed of Bakelite Resin, which is frequently-used in industry. It has a high mechanical strength, heat-resistant (thermal conductivity is not strong), corrosion resistance, non-absorbent, non-conductive and is easy to clean.
It is the best helper for the following connector types:
Banana Jack: 0.8,2.0,2.3,3.0,3.5,4.0,5.5,6.0,8.0,10.0 mm male&female gold connector, also the gold connector with angle. (Suitable for all the sizes of the gold connectors)
Plug: Deans Plug, MINI Deans Plug, MPX Plug, Traxxas Plug XT60 plug
Size: 130mm * 45mm * 20mm Weight: 199g
Source: KNT RC
- HOW TO: Soldering An EC3 Connector
- REVIEW: ProgressiveRC Soldering Jig!
- USEFUL PRODUCT: Deans Connector Housing from HDi
- HOW TO VIDEO: RCPROPLUS Super X5 Connector Installation
- NEW: RCPROPLUS RME Cooling Motor ESC Connector