The new Main Drive Gear is precision CNC-machined from MDS-Filled Cast Nylon 6, one of the best materials available today for polymer gears and the perfect match for an extremely strong, smooth running, and durable power transmission for the TREX 700 Nitro and E-Conversion helicopters.
Models: all ALIGN TREX 700N/E-Conversion versions (replaces stock Align part #HN7019-1)
The gear is composed of 115 teeth, utilizing the Metric MOD 1.0 tooth standard for incredible strength. Through months of testing, the gear has been optimized to include numerous design features for optimum performance, including:
(1) Increased gear height to 11 mm (stock is 10 mm) for increased strength and contact surface area.
(2) The tooth involute profile has been optimized through numerous design iterations for strength and noise, providing an incredibly quiet and durable gear for a MOD 1.0 power train
(3) Weight was reduced through FEA optimizations of the machining pattern to significantly reduce weight, while maintaining full strength of a solid-gear profile.
(4) The self-lubricating properties of the MDS-Filled Cast Nylon 6 material provides exceptional wear and noise properties, providing a gear that can withstand the harsh nature of hardcore 3D flight.
Price: $ 32,95
- New KDE Direct Main Gear Case for T-Rex 600e
- HOT: KDE Direct Fusion 50 and Trex 450 Sport Products Released, Redesigned Website
- NEW: Trex 700 Series Upgrades and Logo Shirts by KDE Direct
- KDE Direct Upgrade Parts Released For The Trex 700 and Trex 550
- Hot News From The KDE Direct Team