mCP X FAI Fuselage by BLADE (BLH3535)
The Blade® mCP X helicopter has been a staple in helicopter performance since its debut, and continues to be a “go-to” machine when it comes to performing micro aerobatics. Blade introduces the mCP X FAI Fuselage, designed with a high-visibility scheme, sleek aerodynamic lines and a lowered landing gear giving you an FAI-style machine in a micro package.
• mCP X FAI Fuselage
• Landing Skid Battery Mount: FAI Fuselage
• Tail Boom Assembly with Motor: FAI Fuselage
Fits V1/V2 mCP X only
Revolution Hex Driver Set 4 pc 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm by Revolution (RVO2000)
• Flat-sided, aluminum handles with no-slip grips
• Ergonomic shape and swivel end-caps that reduce wrist fatigue
• Replaceable tips with tough, titanium nitride coating
• Large, easy-to-read labels for quick identification
• Optional extended length tips available separately
Keeping your machine in perfect order is easy when you have the right tools, you’ll find none better that this collection of Revolution™ tools. The Revolution 4-Piece Hex Driver set includes 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm hex drivers in a durable case that will easily fit into any toolbox.
Source: Horizon Hobby
- O.S. Speed Racing Tools!
- NEW: JR PROPO Hex and Nut Drivers
- VIDEO: Blade mCP X Review and Info in High Definition
- BREAKING: Horizon Hobby introduces the BLADE Nano CP X
- BREAKING: Revolution adds new tail blades