Another entry into the flybarless market is the new LF Technics GyroBot, with 2 versions available you should be able to run this setup on just about anything!
The GyroBot 700 is a very high quality and precise controller and stabilizer for the swashplate and tail rotor of a model helicopter (three axes). It allows you to fly each helicopter with a “Rigid” head version, you no longer need a flybar and a tail gyro. This way you have more power and flying time. All electronics are contained in one small housing.
This system offers a very precise control for flybarless helicopters. The model flies like a flybar helicopter, but without the disadvantages of a flybar rotor head. That means there are absolutely neutral flying characteristics for beginners (but no Beginner Mode), perfect FAI and extreme 3D. So each model flies “Like on rails” with very easy adjusting and programming. For large Scale models with multi blade rotor heads and also for using a very good safety feature for Beginners (Beginner Modes) we recommend GyroBot 900.
The GyroBot is the only system using three acceleration sensors added to the 3 MEMS gyro sensors of highest quality. So it can recognize much more movements during flight and process them very fast. That means for you: Perfect flight characteristics without adjusting very long. The GyroBot can also be adjusted by absolute beginners very easily. You can do this via the “Cockpit Sport” programming box or via the USB Interface Cable and the PC. The “Cockpit Sport” can be either connected only for programming or fixed in the model.
– Plastic Case with Black Finish
– Dimension/Weight: 32 x 32 x 16mm, 20g
– Sensor Elements: (3) MEMS Gyro Sensors, (3) Acceleration Sensors
– RISC Processor, Voltage range: 3 – 12V
– For all motors (electric, turbine, IC, gas) and all helicopter sizes
– Fully Updateable System without Losing your Existing Settings
– You can switch between 2 different flight settings via a switch on the transmitter
– Very easy programming, so you find the first setting in less minutes.
– Compatible with all PPM, PCM, and 2.4 GHz RC Systems
– Made in Germany
Available Exclusivly at www.EspritModel.com