Officially shown for the first time in public this past weekend in the Futaba booth at the AMA EXPO 2011 in Ontario, CA. The new R6203SB marks the third S.Bus capable receiver released by Futaba to date. The first two being the R6108SB and R6208SB High Voltage. The good news is this new smaller RX does not lose much compared to it’s 8ch sibilings. The R6203SB is a full range RX featuring the standard dual coxial antennas. The key feature is the form factor, only 22x37x9mm in size. This RX features 3 normal PWM channels and one S.Bus connection. As with all other S.Bus RX this one connection allows you to connection up to 18 (16+2) servos. Last but not least, the “2″ in the part number signifies this RX is also capable of 8.4v power systems (i.e. direct 2s lipo).
- FASST 7CH / Multi CH mode
- PWM 3CH (CH 1,2,3)
- S.BUS 16+2CH
- Small and light
- Dual antenna diversity (coaxial antenna)
- Full range
- Operating Voltage 3.5 – 8.4V’s
- Size 22.5×37.4×9.3mm
- Weight 7.2g’s
Source: Steve Kaluf of Hobbico (Futaba USA)
- BREAKING NEWS: Futaba/Robbe New Brushless & Digital Servos + 4 Channel Micro FASST RX!
- PILOT TIP: Bobby Watts Shares Info About The R6203SB
- NEW: Optima 6 Lite – 6 Channel 2.4Ghz Receiver from Hitec
- NEW: Futaba FASST 2.4Ghz Receivers
- ATTENTION: Futaba R6202SBW info added to Air Receivers Page